Welcome to the AnsibleFest 2020 Call for Proposals (CFP). The Call for Proposals will be open until July 15, 2020. Submitters can review their proposed sessions by visiting their My Proposals page.
July 15, 2020: Last day to submit or edit a proposal
August 2020: Sessions chosen and notifications sent
August 2020: Agenda published on ansiblefest.com
October 13-14, 2020: AnsibleFest Virtual Experience
By submitting a proposal, you agree to the following (if accepted):
- You agree to abide by the AnsibleFest Code of Conduct
- Availability to record the proposed talk before the week of October 5, 2020*
- Timely communication with event staff about your session
- Uploading a PDF copy of your presentation before the conference begins**
- Signing and returning any required release forms prior to the event
**PDFs will be made available on our site(s) after the event. Non-Red Hat employees not able or willing to provide slides may be exempt from this requirement. Contact email@example.com with any questions.